Raspberry Pudding Parfaits
My family has been enjoying this fresh-tasting delicious dessert for ages. It's so pretty and impressive to serve.Fran Shaffer, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Spoon half into four parfait glasses. Top with half
- of the raspberries. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 230 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 556 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.