Raspberry Pudding Parfaits
I used to serve these simple yet impressive parfaits when we ran a motel and restaurant. Now I serve them to guests. You can substitute other seasonal fruit, like peaches or strawberries.Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla or French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon a third of the pudding into six parfait glasses.
- Set aside six raspberries for garnish; divide half of the remaining
- berries over pudding. Repeat layers. Top with remaining pudding and
- garnish with the reserved berries. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 158 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.