Raspberry Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat butter
- 3 tablespoons 100% raspberry spreadable fruit
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1. Cut tenderloin into eight slices, about 1-1/4 in. thick. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and cayenne. In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork in butter over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add sauce ingredients to the skillet. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, scraping to loosen browned bits. Serve over pork. Yield: 2 servings.
5 ounces cooked pork with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 276 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Raspberry Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.