Raspberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Coat pork chops with flour and shake off excess. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side. Pour lemon juice over chops. Combine the jam, salt, ginger and pepper; spread over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until chops are tender and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 331 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Pork Chops
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.