Raspberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Coat pork chops with flour and shake off excess. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side. Pour lemon juice over chops. Combine the jam, salt, ginger and pepper; spread over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until chops are tender and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 331 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, trace fiber), 31g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Pork Chops
"I used boneless chops but followed all other directions. My husband loved them. I would make these again. Easy & delicious!!!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.