- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Coat pork chops with flour and shake off excess. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side. Pour lemon juice over chops. Combine the jam, salt, ginger and pepper; spread over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until chops are tender and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Pork Chops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Raspberry Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2013
I used boneless chops but followed all other directions. My husband loved them. I would make these again. Easy & delicious!!!