"I simply love this creamy, fresh-tasting dressing! It’s so quick to assemble and adds a summery gourmet touch when drizzled over a salad. I often serve it with lettuce or fresh spinach tossed with sliced strawberries and sugared almonds," suggests Kendra Stoller in Kouts, Indiana.
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and mustard. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Add raspberries; cover and process until blended. Stir in poppy seeds. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p37
Reviews for Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review