- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and mustard. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Add raspberries; cover and process until blended. Stir in poppy seeds. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
"Made this dressing for our Christmas dinner, with my home grown raspberries that I'd frozen from summer. The color was so beautiful and festive. The flavor was excellent!"
"Made this for Easter, and everyone loved it. Had it over romaine lettuce with strawberries, blueberries, red onion, and sugar coated pecans!"
"Just the raspberry dressing I was looking for."
"This recipe was very good."
"I did like this dressing. Not sure about how I felt about it being pink though when I was mixing it up. It tasted really good, I used it on a strawberry spinach salad."