Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine the juice, raspberries and brown sugar; cover and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 272 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies
"I have made so many different flavors of smoothies, this one is the best I have ever had, even including ones from restaurants! The flavor is amazing, so much that i went to the store after making it the first time so i could get more ingredients to make it again. I used TCBY vanilla bean frozen yogurt and old orchard pomegranate juice"