Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine the juice, raspberries and brown sugar; cover and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 272 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies
"I have made so many different flavors of smoothies, this one is the best I have ever had, even including ones from restaurants! The flavor is amazing, so much that i went to the store after making it the first time so i could get more ingredients to make it again. I used TCBY vanilla bean frozen yogurt and old orchard pomegranate juice"