Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a blender, combine the juice, raspberries and brown sugar; cover
- and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process
- until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 272 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.