—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a blender, combine the juice, raspberries and brown sugar; cover and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008 2008, p11
Reviews for Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review