Raspberry Pineapple Gelatin Salad Recipe
When I misplaced my recipe for cranberry salad, I created my own. My daughter likes it so much and asks me to make it often.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cranberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Additional whipped topping
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add hot gelatin mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in the raspberries, ginger ale, pineapple, pecans and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until partially set.
- 2. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Spread with additional whipped topping. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 176 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC