When I misplaced my recipe for cranberry salad, I created my own. My daughter likes it so much and asks me to make it often.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cranberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Additional whipped topping
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add hot gelatin mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in the raspberries, ginger ale, pineapple, pecans and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until partially set.
- Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Spread with additional whipped topping. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Salad in Country Extra January 2004, p51
Reviews for Raspberry Pineapple Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review