Raspberry-Pecan Mini Loaves Recipe
Dotted with raspberries and pecans, these moist loaves make lovely Christmas treats. The recipe yields six, so you'll have plenty to share. —Kathleen Showalter, Shoreline, Washington
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons orange juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, orange juice, applesauce, oil and extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans and raspberries.
- 2. Transfer to six greased 4-1/2-in. x 2-1/2-in. x 1-1/2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- 3. For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over warm loaves. Yield: 6 mini loaves (6 slices each).
Reviews for Raspberry-Pecan Mini Loaves
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC