Stuffing isn't just for company, as Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York proves with her deliciously downsized recipe for dressing. With its sweet raspberry flavor and pecan-packed crunch, this dish is perfect for pairing up with pork or poultry.
- 4 slices day-old bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Place the bread cubes, pecans and onions in a large bowl. Combine the egg, butter, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over bread mixture; toss to combine. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Pecan Dressing in Taste of Home December/January 2004, p17
Reviews for Raspberry-Pecan Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review