I gave this sweet-savory chicken salad a little zip with Chinese five-spice powder, which tastes a bit like pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle some on roasted carrots for an awesome meal. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
- 1 carton (6 ounces) orange yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 12 slices multigrain bread
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise and five-spice powder. Stir in chicken, green onions, celery and pecans. Gently stir in raspberries. Serve on bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Pecan Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Raspberry Pecan Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2016