- In a large bowl, combine the pears, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and
- lemon peel. Add raspberries; toss gently. Pour into crust. Bake at
- 425° for 25 minutes.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and
- lemon peel; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle over
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly and topping is
- golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 306 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.