Raspberry Pear Shortcake Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 4 individual round sponge cakes
- Whipped topping
- 1. Place the raspberries in a large bowl. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over raspberries and mash lightly. Let stand for 10 minutes. Place a pear half on each sponge cake. Top with the raspberries and whipped topping. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 220 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Pear Shortcake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.