- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- Hot fudge ice cream topping
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- In a blender or food processor, puree raspberries; strain seeds.
- Pour onto four dessert plates. Top with pears and sorbet. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. Sprinkle with fresh berries and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Pear Delight in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p9
Reviews for Raspberry Pear Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review