Raspberry Pear Delight
"Raspberry Pear Delight is a fast-to-fix yet fairly fancy dessert that's a perfect ending to a meal anytime," says Marion Tipton of Phoenix, Arizona.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- Hot fudge ice cream topping
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- In a blender or food processor, puree raspberries; strain seeds.
- Pour onto four dessert plates. Top with pears and sorbet. Drizzle
- with hot fudge topping. Sprinkle with fresh berries and mint if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 273 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 1 g protein.