Here's a simple, satisfying treat that's perfect for when you have company for brunch. It's elegant enough that you can even serve it for dessert at other meals.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Peaches
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, toss peaches with sugar; gently stir in raspberries.
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate; heat in oven 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt until blended; gradually whisk in in flour. Remove pie plate from oven; tilt carefully to coat bottom and sides with butter. Immediately pour in egg mixture.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until puffed and browned. Remove pancake from oven. Serve immediately with fruit and yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Peach Puff Pancake in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2016 , p72
Reviews for Raspberry Peach Puff Pancake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review