Raspberry Peach Jam Recipe
While my jam won a first-place pink ribbon at our local county fair, that may not be the highest compliment it's received. Two girlfriends that I share it with tell me if they don't hide the jam from their husbands and children, they'll devour an entire jarful at just a sitting! —Patricia Larsen, Leslieville, Alberta
- 2-2/3 cups finely chopped peeled peaches
- 1-1/2 cups crushed raspberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved and mixture is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Bring to a full rolling boil; boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
- 2. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 3 half-pints.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 33 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Peach Jam
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC