Raspberry Peach Delight Recipe
"This light dessert is a snap to make using prepared angel food cake," says Alice Reed of Penfield, New York. "I sometimes layer it in a glass trifle bowl and top it with fresh raspberries for an elegant party dish."
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, well drained and halved
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Arrange cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour over cake. Arrange peaches over gelatin.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over peaches. Top with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 15 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC