Raspberry Peach Delight Recipe
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, well drained and halved
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Arrange cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour over cake. Arrange peaches over gelatin.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over peaches. Top with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Peach Delight
"This is always a hit, its a satisfying yet light dessert. You can enjoy it and not feeling guilty at the end of your meal."
"We LOVE this...I fix it for my husband (using low/no fat products) the family thinks it GREAT and it is Diabetic-Friendly. Thank you for sharing one of our all-time favorites! Linda"
"I made 2 of these for a TOPS graduation night and they were a hit!!!!!Everybody asked for the recipe. I added a few fresh raspberries to the peach layer and made a peach and raspberry flower for the centre-very pretty.Even my partner liked it and he's not a big fan of my sugar free stuff. A great dessert for diabetics and dieters. Thanks"