- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and
- water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until
- dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until slightly
- Arrange raspberries over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 403 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.