Raspberry Patch Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/3 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. For filling, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Carefully spread over crust.
- 3. For topping, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- 4. Arrange raspberries over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over berries. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 403 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.