- water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until
- dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until slightly
- Arrange raspberries over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over berries.
- Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 403 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now