Our family loves raspberries, and this pie keeps the flavor and firmness of the berries intact. The combination of the berry-gelatin and cream cheese layers keeps everyone coming back for seconds. —Allison Anderson Raymond, Washington
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/3 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Carefully spread over crust.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Arrange raspberries over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over berries. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Patch Cream Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p31
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Patch Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review