Raspberry Patch Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/3 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Carefully spread over crust.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Arrange raspberries over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over berries. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Patch Cream Pie(10)
Sort By :
This pie was fabulous! We loved it so much that I made it 2 days in a row. This will go into the tried and true file!
Excellent. Also used a store bought crust, but the pie is delicious.
Raspberry gelatin powder is a box of raspberry jello minus the water... I hope that helps! Good luck :)
Super duper yummy!! The only thing I would do next time I make it is bake the crust for 7 min. instead of 9 min. The crust stuck to the pan and was hard to get out with the rest of the rasp. filling.
Other than that, I luved the combination of flavors in this recipe!
So delicious!!! my husband made it and said it was easy :-)
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Graham Cracker Crust Pies >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Pie Crust Recipes >
- Pie Crust Recipes with Butter >
- Pie Recipes >