Raspberry Patch Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/3 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Carefully spread over crust.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Arrange raspberries over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over berries. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry Patch Cream Pie
Sort By :
"We loved this pie! I used more like 5 c. raspberries and it was a great summer treat."
"This pie was fabulous! We loved it so much that I made it 2 days in a row. This will go into the tried and true file!"
"Excellent. Also used a store bought crust, but the pie is delicious."
"Raspberry gelatin powder is a box of raspberry jello minus the water... I hope that helps! Good luck :)"
"Super duper yummy!! The only thing I would do next time I make it is bake the crust for 7 min. instead of 9 min. The crust stuck to the pan and was hard to get out with the rest of the rasp. filling.Other than that, I luved the combination of flavors in this recipe!"