Looking for a carefree way to impress someone special? A rich and creamy raspberry parfait is guaranteed to dazzle them. —Joelyn Hanham, Chester, New York
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4
- cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses
- or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining
- berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait equals 213 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.