Raspberry Parfaits Recipe
Looking for a carefree way to impress someone special? A rich and creamy raspberry parfait is guaranteed to dazzle them. —Joelyn Hanham, Chester, New York
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- 2. Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 parfait equals 213 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC