Raspberry Parfaits Recipe
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- 2. Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 213 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Parfaits
"I filled it into chocolate cups. It was excellent!"
"This is so yummy! I make it for my everyone in my home, so I have to more than double this recipe, but it's well worth it!"
"Absolutely Heaven! My family loves it and its gluten free so my husband can also enjoy it. Definately a keeper!"