Looking for a carefree way to impress someone special? A rich and creamy raspberry parfait is guaranteed to dazzle them. —Joelyn Hanham, Chester, New York
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Parfaits in Country Woman February/March 2009, p27
Reviews for Raspberry Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review