Sometimes we have these pancakes for dinner because they are so rich. They are the best on a cool summer night!Karen Edland, McHenry, North Dakota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten lightly
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Raspberry jam
- Confectioners' sugar
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and soda. (Add a pinch of
- salt if desired.) Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg, butter and milk. Add to
- flour mixture; stir just until combined. Fold in raspberries.
- Heat a griddle over moderately high heat; brush with additional
- melted butter. Drop scant 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto griddle; cook
- for 1 minute or until bubbles form on top. Turn and cook 1 minute
- more. Serve with raspberry jam and sugar. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 pancakes (calculated without jam and confectioners' sugar) equals 178 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium,