- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten lightly
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Raspberry jam
- Confectioners' sugar
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and soda. (Add a pinch of salt if desired.) Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg, butter and milk. Add to flour mixture; stir just until combined. Fold in raspberries.
- Heat a griddle over moderately high heat; brush with additional melted butter. Drop scant 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto griddle; cook for 1 minute or until bubbles form on top. Turn and cook 1 minute more. Serve with raspberry jam and sugar. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Pancakes in Country Woman July/August 1990, p35
Reviews for Raspberry Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2011
I've eaten Karen's food before, and she is an excellent cook. These are definitely a treat. Now we just have to wait for raspberry season again! Thanks for sharing Karen.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >