Raspberry Orange Soup
If you're looking for a new and interesting recipe to offer company, you'll love this one. Not only is this soup delicious and easy, it's also impressive to serve.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup grape juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen raspberries in syrup
- Whipped cream and ground nutmeg, optional
- Drain oranges, reserving syrup; set oranges aside. In a 2-qt.
- saucepan, combine syrup, juices and tapioca; let stand for 5
- minutes. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes,
- stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in raspberries
- until thawed. Add oranges. Chill for at least 8 hours. Garnish with
- whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 136 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.