If you're looking for a new and interesting recipe to offer company, you'll love this one. Not only is this soup delicious and easy, it's also impressive to serve.
Recommended: 46 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup grape juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen raspberries in syrup
- Whipped cream and ground nutmeg, optional
- Drain oranges, reserving syrup; set oranges aside. In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine syrup, juices and tapioca; let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in raspberries until thawed. Add oranges. Chill for at least 8 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Raspberry Orange Soup in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p40
Reviews for Raspberry Orange Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review