Raspberry-Orange Pie Recipe
- 5 large marshmallows
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 graham cracker tart shells
- 1. Microwave marshmallows and orange juice, uncovered, on high until marshmallows are melted; stir until smooth. Cool until thickened, about 7-12 minutes.
- 2. Place whipped topping in a small bowl; fold in the cooled marshmallow mixture. Gently stir in raspberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 236 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry-Orange Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.