- 5 large marshmallows
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 graham cracker tart shells
- Microwave marshmallows and orange juice, uncovered, on high until marshmallows are melted; stir until smooth. Cool until thickened, about 7-12 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a small bowl; fold in the cooled marshmallow mixture. Gently stir in raspberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Orange Pie in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p300
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Raspberry-Orange Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review