Raspberry-Orange Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Our Test Kitchen uses orange to add a surprisingly fresh and fruity flavor to this elegant sorbet sandwich with white chocolate curls.
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 cups raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- White chocolate curls, optional
- 1. Prepare batter for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches; stir in orange peel. Bake and cool according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. In a bowl, stir sorbet and raspberries together. Spread sorbet mixture over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over sorbet. Cover and freeze on a baking sheet 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream sandwiches in chocolate curls if desired. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC