Raspberry-Orange Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Our Test Kitchen uses orange to add a surprisingly fresh and fruity flavor to this elegant sorbet sandwich with white chocolate curls.
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 cups raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- White chocolate curls, optional
- Prepare batter for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches; stir in orange peel. Bake and cool according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. In a bowl, stir sorbet and raspberries together. Spread sorbet mixture over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over sorbet. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream sandwiches in chocolate curls if desired. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Orange Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p60
Reviews for Raspberry-Orange Ice Cream Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >