Raspberry Onion Relish Recipe
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup equals 44 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Onion Relish
"I was really skeptical at first…"Raspberries and onions? On a hot dog?" Oh, yes! It's awesome with tortilla chips, too. And on its own :)"
"excellent change from the usual"
"Delicious, quick, and easy! I substituted balsamic vinegar for the white wine vinegar but otherwise made the recipe as written. Great raspberry flavor."