- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry Onion Relish in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p32
Reviews for Raspberry Onion Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2015
"I was really skeptical at first…"Raspberries and onions? On a hot dog?" Oh, yes! It's awesome with tortilla chips, too. And on its own :)"
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2011
"excellent change from the usual"