- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry Onion Relish in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p32
Reviews for Raspberry Onion Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2011
excellent change from the usual
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
Delicious, quick, and easy! I substituted balsamic vinegar for the white wine vinegar but otherwise made the recipe as written. Great raspberry flavor.