- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oats and butter until crumbly. Press 3 cups of the crumb mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir preserves and water until blended. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
"These are so easy and so good. Another batch is in the oven and I am trying blackberry preserves this time. Thanks for sharing."
"I. Made this exactly as the recipe said and they came out great!! I will definitely be making this again ,thank you for sharing"
"I used gluten free cake mix. It turned out really well. Great treat for myself."
"Made a double batch with half oil and half butter, and used one batch worth of preserves and one bag of defrosted frozen raspberries. Made in a 1/2 sheet pan with nonstick reynolds wrap for church. An hour in the fridge is necessary to get clean cuts."
"I've also made these with blueberry preserves and they were amazing!"