- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, oats and butter until crumbly. Press 3 cups of the crumb mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir preserves and water until blended. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Sort By :
Easy and delicious!
Made a double batch with half oil and half butter, and used one batch worth of preserves and one bag of defrosted frozen raspberries. Made in a 1/2 sheet pan with nonstick reynolds wrap for church. An hour in the fridge is necessary to get clean cuts.
I've also made these with blueberry preserves and they were amazing!
Followed the recipe exactly and they were delicious. The only thing I would recommend is to "pat down" the crumb mixture into the jam before putting back in the oven; this will allow the crumb mixture to adhere and thus avoid losing all that yummy flavor.
I tried this for a Bunco group and these were a big hit ! 3 recipe requests immediately! Leftovers were served the next night to dinner guests who raved about them. The only drawback , in my opinion, is that the topping is so crumbly it's very difficult to pick up one to eat. Maybe I just didn't get the crumbs small enough. I'm making these again for a cookie exchange
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Oatmeal Bars >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Raspberry Bars >