- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Roll out dough between waxed paper into a 12-in. square. Remove top piece of waxed paper. Spread dough with jam and sprinkle with nuts. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap dough and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 9-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Raspberry Nut Pinwheels
Sort By :
"Tasty and impressive looking. Thank You."
"I made this cookies for Thanksgiving and they were such a hit everyone requested them for Christmas too. I wound up making at least five batches over the holidays. Easy to make ahead and slice and bake when ready."
"I've made these cookies for the past three years (tomorrow will be the fourth) in a row and they are great! Really easy, and really good! Every year I'm asked if I will be making these!"