Raspberry Mousse Recipe
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Place the raspberries in a food processor; cover and puree. Strain and discard seeds. Transfer puree to a large bowl. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir into raspberry mixture. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1 hour.
- 3. Transfer gelatin mixture to a large bowl. Beat on high speed until foamy. Gradually add cream; beat until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spoon into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 168 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Mousse
"I loved this recipe. The mouse would just melt in your mouth. I made this for a party. Every piece was gone!. I made more to taste. If you like raspberries this is your recipe!"
"this Mousse in Heavenly. it has a great taste."
"This is awesome, totally heavenly!"