Raspberry Mousse Pie Recipe
Whipped topping, instant pudding and a prepared crust hurry along this no-bake dessert, which was shared by Mary Fuller of Le Mars, Iowa. For a fast finishing touch, place individual slices of the pretty pie on dessert plates decorated with melted chocolate chips.
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour into crust; cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 20-30 seconds; stir and let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Gradually whisk in jam and lemon juice. Chill for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread over pudding.
- 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 305 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Mousse Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC