- unsweetened chocolate and 2 tablespoons cream. Cook and stir over
- low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in
- butter and vanilla. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate
- mixture. Mash 1/2 cup raspberries; fold into mousse. Spread over
- brownies; sprinkle with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 2 hours
- or until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie equals 315 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.