Raspberry Mint Shakes
This is the perfect way to cool down and relax at outdoor gatherings, writes Tiffanie Wright, Kempner, Texas. It's a healthy option for dessert and also a great-tasting breakfast on-the-go.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30
- seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 488 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 5 g protein.