This is the perfect way to cool down and relax at outdoor gatherings, writes Tiffanie Wright, Kempner, Texas. It's a healthy option for dessert and also a great-tasting breakfast on-the-go.
Recommended: 30 Desserts Made in a 13x9 Pan
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Mint Shakes in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p33
Reviews for Raspberry Mint Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review