"This beverage is lovely in the summer when mint and raspberries are fresh," reveals Patricia Kile of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. "A garnish of mint leaves and raspberries is pretty."
Recommended: 18 Best Summertime Lemonade Recipes
- 3 cups water
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups cold water
- Crushed ice
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, mint and sugar to a boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the raspberries and the lemonade concentrate; gently mash raspberries.
- Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth; place over a 1-gal. container. Slowly pour raspberry mixture into strainer' discard pulp and mint. Add cold water to the raspberry juice; stir well. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Raspberry Mint Cooler in Country Woman May/June 2003, p40
Reviews for Raspberry Mint Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review