Here's a lighter cocktail with a festive merry look and flavor! —HEALTHY COOKING TEST KITCHEN
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 navel orange wedge
- 1 ounce pomegranate-flavored vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Prosecco
- Pomegranate seeds
- In a shaker, muddle raspberries. Add ice. Squeeze the juice from the
- orange wedge into the shaker; add orange wedge and vodka. Cover and
- shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Stir in Prosecco. Garnish with
- pomegranate seeds. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 112 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.