Raspberry Marshmallow Delight Recipe
This is one of our family's favorite desserts. It has a tangy, unique flavor. After a hard day of working on the farm, this fruity treat is most welcome.
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 50 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- Whipped cream and fresh raspberries, optional
- 1. Combine crumbs and butter; press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- 2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir marshmallows and milk until marshmallows are melted. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust.
- 3. In a large saucepan, bring raspberries, 1 cup water, sugar and lemon juice to a boil. Combine cornstarch and remaining water; stir to raspberry mixture. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool to room temperature. Spread over marshmallow layer.
- 4. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 227 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Marshmallow Delight
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC