- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 50 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- Whipped cream and fresh raspberries, optional
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir marshmallows and milk until marshmallows are melted. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust.
- In a large saucepan, bring raspberries, 1 cup water, sugar and lemon juice to a boil. Combine cornstarch and remaining water; stir to raspberry mixture. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool to room temperature. Spread over marshmallow layer.
- Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Marshmallow Delight in Country June/July 1996, p51
Reviews for Raspberry Marshmallow Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review