- 35 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) sweetened frozen raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows and milk. Cover and cook on high for 30-60 seconds or until marshmallows are melted; stir until smooth. Stir in raspberries. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Chill until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Mallow Pie in Taste of Home February/March 1997, p11
Reviews for Raspberry Mallow Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2012
Easy to make but just too much marshmallow.
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2011
It was just okay. Very quick and easy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Raspberry Pie >
- Raspberry Pies >