Raspberry Luscious Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 pint fresh or frozen whole unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In large bowl, combine raspberry gelatin, unflavored gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in the cold water, then pineapple, bananas and raspberries.
- 2. Pour half of gelatin mixture into glass serving bowl or 13-in. x 9-in. dish; chill until firm. (Let remaining half stand at room temperature.)
- 3. When gelatin is firm, spread sour cream evenly over top, then carefully spoon reserved mixture over the sour cream. Chill until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
1/2 cup: 102 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Raspberry Luscious Gelatin Salad
"Refreshingly tart and delicious! Perfect for hot summer days."